This pack contains all the information you will need in relation to your sponsorship and the relevant deadlines. For your convenience, all web and email addresses in this document are hyperlinked to make researching, registering and getting in touch simple and easy.
Please read this carefully, paying special attention to the dates by which we need things from you. If you have any questions, or if we can help in any way in regards to your sponsorship of this event, please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com or +44 (0)7815 081926.
Top tips for your participation at Future Hospitality Summit
- Read this exhibitor manual to ensure you are aware of all the opportunities available to you as a sponsor.
- Make sure you meet all the deadlines requested from you. There is a reason we have deadlines and missing them may mean you lose some vital opportunities for your company.
- Submit your contacts for us to use in our promotional mailings to ensure that your top clients get an official invitation to FHS Saudi Arabia and know you are a sponsor of the event.
- Book hotel rooms as early as possible.
- Ship your materials to Saudi Arabia with plenty of time as customs clearance can take a long time.
- Any representatives from your company who are speaking, moderating or on a panel at FHS Saudi Arabia do not need to be included in your complimentary places. Any speakers will be additional to your complimentary places.
- Make sure you have insurance (check contract for details) that covers your company at FHS Saudi Arabia.
- Make sure your stand builders have all the required compliance information before securing the contract.
- Enjoy the experience the FHS Saudi Arabia brings you and your company as a sponsor!
We are dedicated to making your sponsorship of FHS Saudi Arabia as successful, productive and enjoyable as possible.
If you have any questions about your sponsorship please do not hesitate to contact:
T: +44 (0) 7815 081926
Important Dates & Deadlines
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Check Company Logo on our website
- Book hotel rooms for staff
- Payment of sponsorship fee
- Provide 50-word company profile for event app
BY MONDAY 2 MAY 2022
- Register complimentary delegates
- Stand design submission
- Submit 60 second video for exhibition area screens
- Request any stand catering (if required)
- Order any wired internet (wifi is complimentary)
NO EARLIER THAN FRIDAY 20 MAY 2022
- Shipping (such as literature/stands) to arrive at the venue
Marketing & PR
As an integral part of FHS and a partner of this initiative, it is key that we work together to explore all opportunities to promote this to our collective audiences. There are plenty of opportunities to promote the event, however, if you have any ideas on how we can spread the word then please let us know.
YOUR MARKETING CONTACT FOR THE EVENT
Ali Shahid, FHS Marketing Manager
T: +971 50 920 7595
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
Many companies add industry events they are partnered with to email signatures, this can be a great ice-breaker and encourages on-site meeting requests. We will be pleased to send special, personal invitations to your most important contacts or clients, notifying them of your participation in the event, on your behalf. Share your wish list in good time. We will endeavour to get the right people in the room to support your goals. The deadline is Monday 4 April 2022.
- Does your company send out e-newsletters to its clients? If so, remember to include details of the event on there.
- We can provide you with promotional flyers and/or brochures for you to share.
- If you have screens in your office lobby area, please share dimensions and we can supply a video for display.
- We can create bespoke e-shots for you to send to your database, promoting your stand and activity at the event.
- FHS has a fantastic reputation as a thought leader in the industry and endeavours to share content with our audiences year-round. If you have any reports, data, or other content that you would like to share, please let us know. Contact the marketing team for successful pieces that have been used in the past.
The link below will allow access to a digital folder containing event collateral including logos, flyers, and website banners.
Email banners - View Here
Social Banners - Meet us at #FHS | Let's meet at #FHS
If you require specific sizes or items, please contact Rinoy Varghese.
SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
We encourage all partners to engage through social media, please use the event hashtags for re-tweeting/sharing of content through our channels. Also remember to share your official or regional specific handles with us so that we ensure we welcome the correct companies on board.
We work hard to ensure coverage is achieved for not only the conference but those sponsors that have newsworthy stories.
- Share newsworthy stories/deals that will be announced at the event.
- Share Q&As or quotes from your senior representatives for use in press releases/ marketing in good time pre-event.
- Advise of timings of senior representatives onsite, to enable facilitation of media interviews.
- Send out your own press releases regarding the event announcing your participation. (If you would like a template, please contact the marketing & PR team)
For more information on opportunities please contact our PR team, In2 Consulting:
Anne Bleeker Managing Partner
Louise Charlesworth, Senior Communications Professional
Your company name or logo will appear on FHS 2022 marketing materials, where appropriate. We have already received your logo and this is now on the website. Please check this is the correct logo and that the hyperlink goes to the correct website address.
COMPANY PROFILE IN APP
Your company name an logo will appear on FHS 2022 event app. Please send your 50 work profile to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 2 May 2022.
Stand Sizes are dependent on your sponsorship level:
Platinum - 3m x 3m
Emerald - 3m x 2m
Gold - 3m x 1m
Silver - No Stand
Stand design with full measurements must be submitted to email@example.com by Monday 2 May 2022.
Maximum stand height 3m
As usual, the Exhibition floor plan will be distributed and space allocated on a first-in, first-served basis, in order of signed contract.
Please provide a 60 – 90 second video which will be played on screens
in a looping sequence onsite at the conference venue. The videos will be
visible in networking & exhibition areas.
All videos to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 2 May 2022.
Please register your passes for FHS by Monday 2 May.
(Any representatives who are speaking, moderating, or on a panel at the conference do not need to be included in your complimentary places and will receive a different code to register).
TO REGISTER YOUR COMPLIMENTARY DELEGATES
• Go to www.futurehospitalitysummit.com and select 'Register Now'
• Complete the registration form
• Enter your unique sponsor discount code which has been emailed to you
As a sponsor you will be provided with the attendee list ahead of time to ensure you are able to plan meetings through the online networking system.
The conference app gives FHS Saudi Arabia 2022 attendees the ability to make contact with other delegates, speakers or sponsors before they arrive at FHS Saudi Arabia 2022. If networking is the key to future business opportunities, it has never been more important to get connected and make the most of your time at the event. Delegates can locate those they wish to network with and send a message. Please note: all messages sent via the system will be scanned so that anything considered spam will be rejected. Sending a message to all participants for example, will not be possible. This service will go live 2 weeks prior to the event for fully-paid delegates, speakers and sponsors.
Venue & Travel
The Future Hospitality Summit Saudi Arabia 2022 will take place from 24 - 25 May 2022 at the Riyadh Airport Marriott Hotel, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Riyadh Airport Marriott Hotel
Phone: +966 11 220 4500
Saudi Arabia has opened its doors to visitors from all over the world with its evisa program since September, 2019. Visitors can acquire a multiple-entry visa valid for a year that will allow them to stay in the country for up to 90 days.
For more information click here.
LATEST COVID-19 DETAILS ON TRAVELLING TO SAUDI
Please check the latest Covid-19 restrictions and tests required to enter Saudi Arabia
For more information click here.
Build Up Times / Breakdown Times / Exhibition Times
|SET-UP STANDS||Sunday 22 May |
Monday 23 May 2022
|08:00 - 21:00
08:00 - 19:00
Tuesday 24 May 2022
08:00 – 18:00
|Wednesday 25 May 2022||08:00 – 16:00|
|BREAKDOWN||Wednesday 25 May 2022||16:30 - 21:00|
BUILD / LOAD IN
Access for the build of the stand is between 08:00 - 21:00 on Sunday 22nd May and 08:00 - 19:00 on Monday 23 May 2022.
As an exhibitor please ensure all equipment and cargo is sanitised when loaded at the warehouse and unloaded at the venue. In addition to face coverings, contractors should wear gloves when handling equipment and cargo to prevent surface contamination.
Vendors and independent contractors should use their Personal Protection Equipment.
All material for exhibitions must be taken into the halls through the loading zone. The use of trolleys or the movement of goods through the halls will only be permitted if the house carpet is protected by a protective material or covering. Exhibits and stand fixtures or fittings and associated materials shall only be delivered, unpacked, packed or collected, at times when the public is not admitted to the halls. No structural elements shall be worked on during exhibitions unless to facilitate emergency repair of a structure.
Exhibitor’s personal luggage will be permitted in the concourse provided it is of a reasonable size, carried or wheeled by one person, and does not cause a hazard or inconvenience to other users.
BREAKDOWN / LOAD OUT
Access for the breakdown of the stand is between 16:00 - 21:00 on Wednesday 25 May 2022.
As an exhibitor, you are responsible for the removal of all stand material, waste, and other materials.
Fines may be levied in the case that exhibition stands are dismantled before the stated load-out time.
Goods that are left at the venue after the conference will be disposed of by the venue.
We have negotiated preferential rates at various nearby hotels. Please click here to book your accommodation directly.
Wireless internet connections are available throughout the venue. Wired internet can be ordered through the venue - contact Sally Marwaha to be directed to the right department.
RECOMMENDED LOCAL SUPPLIERS
Contact: Martyn Hughes
T: +44 7789 527759
Contact: Tarek Taktak
T: +966 563455346
Should you need assistance with printing, furniture hire or additional AV please contact email@example.com who can assist directly.
FREIGHT, CUSTOMS AND STORAGE
The Riyadh Airport Marriott Hotel will only accept any deliveries the week prior to the actual exhibition set-up day. Sponsors are responsible for organising their own shipping to and from the venue. Please get in touch should you need recommendations for courier/freight companies.
All deliveries must be addressed to Sarah Juweiser (Event Manager at Riyadh Airport Marriott Hotel) and be clearly labeled for the event, Future Hospitality Summit Saudi Arabia 2022.
All registered Exhibitors and Delegates are required to display personal identification, i.e. delegate name badges, at all times.
Security will be present throughout the venue and individuals not displaying name badge will be refused entry into the exhibition and conference halls.
Stand contractors will be able to gain access into the building during the build-up and breakdown, it is not necessary for any additional contractor passes to be ordered.
As the Riyadh Airport Marriott Hotel is open to public during the conference we recommend you do not leave any valuable equipment or belongings unattended. The organisers cannot accept liability or responsibility for loss or damage that may occur to the stands during build up / break down or during the exhibition period or anything that is stolen. Stands should not be left unattended during opening times at any point.
The exhibitor is fully responsible for obtaining insurance protection for their exhibits, property and personnel against all risks. Equipment should be insured both in transit and on location at the exhibition for the entire period it is in the conference facility. Insurance cover should include:
- Personal Injury
- Third party claims
- Expenses incurred and/or losses of any kind, including losses resulting from the abandonment or postponement of the event
- Medical expenses and baggage cover
- Value of your stand including the fittings and promotional items
FIRE AND FIRST AID
If you require first aid assistance on site at any-time, please make sure the event organisers are aware of this to ensure help is provided. Please ensure that you are aware of all the fire exits and do not block passageways.