Founder, Lunasole Hospitality
Founder and Chief Executive, Energy and Environment Alliance
Gloria Guevara Manzo
Chief Special Advisor, Ministry of Tourism, Saudi Arabia
Managing Director, India, Middle East & Africa, IHG Hotels & Resorts
Special Advisor to the Secretary General, World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
Chief Executive Officer, India, Middle East, Africa & Turkey, Accor
UNDERSTANDING THE NEW LANDSCAPE
- Big Picture Scene Setting
- Looking at governmental responses – establishing innovative best practices
- What are the big behavioural & societal shifts projected to come about?
COLLABORATING & ASSESSING OPPORTUNITIES
- Discussions around coordinated industry responses
- The sustainability conversation
- The investor and developer perspective
INNOVATING TO RECREATE OUR FUTURE
- How industry leaders are innovating structurally and operationally for the new world
- Technology’s role as we accelerate into the future
- Private Sector best practices
- Engaging future talent
DEDICATED PROGRAMME FOR
Globally, attracting talent into the hospitality sector is imperative for sustaining the industry.
We must develop a skilled hospitality workforce quickly to keep pace with the demand being created from the hospitality sector. In Saudi Arabia, 253 new hotels are coming online by 2030.
FHS is a forum for the industry to address this issue - and also to engage with the hospitality workforce of the future and promote the sector as an attractive career path